We wish to inform all unilag freshers that the university of Lagos allocation of bed spaces for the 100 level and the final year students is currently in progress. Other levels will commence in second week in January 2015.
The 2014/2015 accommodation exercise is strictly an online distribution and allocation of bed spaces exercise, all Students should note that there are limited bed spaces due to increase in the number of students.
- Allocation of bed spaces will be on the basis of first come, first to be served.
- All freshers shall be distributed into permanent HoR. Thereafter, they will ballot for bed spaces on the basis of the HoR
- Students with medical challenges (physically-challenged students inclusive) should register at the Medical Centre; otherwise their cases will not be treated by the Students Affairs Division.
- No sale of scratch cards for accommodation. Students are advised to log on directly for allocation of bed spaces using matriculation number or jamb registration number as the case is applicable.
- Students should strictly abide to the time-table for allocation of bed spaces for each category.
- Illegal sales or purchase of bed spaces attracts rustication for two (2) semesters; any student caught will be disciplined accordingly, so beware!!!
- Students must pay their accommodation fee within 3-days after allocation of bed space, else the bed space stands forfeited.
- Deriving from nine (9) above, another round of balloting will be carried out to give opportunity to students who did not succeed in the earlier ballot.
- Complaints should be channeled through the online help desk for accommodation. All complaints shall be attended to promptly. Student and members of staff are NOT allowed to gather in or outside the Students Affairs Office.
- Re-assignment of HoR based on choice will not be entertained; any students with such request will forfeit his/her allocation.
- Under no circumstances should any bed space/room not officially assigned be occupied by any student.
Students penalised for any form of social and academic misconduct are not eligible for accommodation.
- Biological form for staff child(ren) has been uploaded online, members of staff are expected to fill, print, endorse and submit at the Students’ Affairs Division (attach copy of birth certificate and last course registration form of 2013/2014 session). Other necessary information will be posted on this website and published in the Information Flash.
For further information, kindly reach out to Unilag