Welcome , We wish to inform the general public that the nnpc scholarship 2014 is currently going on for 2014/2015 Academic session, To read Full Detail about the scholarship kindly Visit http://www.myedu.ng/apply-20142015-nnpcchevron-scholarship/
The purpose of this page is to guide and show all applicants some easy way to apply for the scholarship, Chck out th below guides
1. Click on “Apply Now” tab.
2. Click on “Register Now” to create an account.
3. Proceed to your email box to activate your account
4.Clickon http://www.scholastica.ng/Schemes/cnlawards to return to Scholarship site
5. Enter your registered email and password to upload your information.
6. Enter your personal information, National Identification Number (if available), educational information, other information and upload required scanned documents.
7. Ensure the name used in applications matches the names on all documentation in same order. Upload a sworn affidavit or certificate if otherwise.
8. Ensure you view all documents after uploading, to eliminate errors during uploading.
9. When asked to upload photo, upload a pass-port photograph with a white background.
10. Recheck application information to avoid errors
11. Click “Apply Now” to submit information
12. You will receive an email and a sms that confirms your application was successful.
13. Return to www.scholastica.ng, enter your Email and Password to download your profile and proceed to have your Head of Department sign the document.
14. Upload a scanned copy of the signed profile, this would be used for verification.
15. If National Identification Number (NIN) number was not available in step 6, to obtain your National Identification Number (NIN)
Visit http://ninenrol.gov.ng to register and learn more about the National Identity Number and Click “Create Account” and fill in the required fields after that kindly Login with Email and Password to complete the form After completion, schedule a date for photo and finger print capture .
Visit any of the 37 capture centres www.nimc.gov.ng/pages/general/enrolmentcentres.htm to complete the registration process and obtain your National Identity Number You can also do your total registration at the NIMC office
and finally Return to http://www.scholastica.ng/Schemes/cnlawards and update application with National Identification Number (NIN) to ensure completion
We advice you all to carefully follow the above guides to avoid registration problem. We wish you all the best.