The University of Jos (UNIJOS) beign one of the the institutions that backed out of the 5 months ASUU strike and reopened its gates has released its new Academic calender for the 2013/2014 session.
1. 2nd December, 2013
• All academic staff of the University of Jos shall return to their various Department/Units/Directorates and commence work.
• Daily compliance register shall be kept by all Heads of Department for all the academic staff who are at work.
2. Tuesday 3rd December, 2013
• Every Head of Department shall publish lecture time-table for all academic programmes.
3. 21st Dec-3rd Jan. Christmas break.
4. 6th Jan. Resumption from Christmas break.
5. 20th-26th Jan for revision week, 27th Jan for
commencement of 2nd semester exams.
6. New students to resume 10th march
7. Returning student’s registration is march
Full 2013/2014 session will start by march 24th.