The Management of Kwara State Polytechnic just announced her post-utme screening update for the 2013 Admission All Applicants for admission into the HND programmes will be required to have the following qualifications:
1. National Diploma (ND) with a minimum of Lower Credit in the relevant field and five (5) relevant O/L credit passes at WASC, GCE, NECO and NABTEB at not more that two sittings. These credit passes must include English Language and Mathematics.
2. Evidence of one year Post ND Cognate experience (Industrial Training)
3. Applicants with Pass Grade in the ND will be required to have at least two (2) years Post National Diploma Industrial Experience .
4. Applicants in Agricultural Engineering Technology (Post-Harvest Technology options) are required to have at least a Lower Credit Grade Â at National Diploma (ND) programme in any of the followings:
1. Agricultural Engineering Technology
2. Agricultural Technology
3. Food Science Technology
* Applicants for Metallurgical Engineering Technology are expected to be graduates of National Diploma in Metallurgical Engineering Technology only.
* Applicants for Mining Engineering Technology are expected to be graduates of National Diploma in Mineral Resources Engineering Technology only.
* Holders of ND Computer Engineering are not admissible into HNDÂ
Elect/Elect. Engineering Technology and HND Computer ScienceÂ
* Candidates will not be admitted in HND programmes different from those they had in their ND programmes.
* It is mandatory for HND Full-Time Applicants to fill the JAMB Registration Numbers used for their ND Programmes, Only Applicants with ND JAMB Registration Numbers will be considered for admission.
1.Applicants for admission into Part-Time National Diploma (ND) programmes will be required to have a minimum of five (5) O/L Credits at SSCE, GCE, NECO, and NABTEB at not more than two sittings.
2. Credit Passes in Mathematics and English Language is compulsory for all Applicants seeking admission into any programme in the Polytechnic.
Applicants seeking admission into the Remedial Studies programme must be INDIGENES of KWARA STATE with at least five (5) passes in WASC/GCE/NECO/NABTEB which must include English Language and Mathematics at not more than two sittings.
How to Apply
Applications for admission will be done fully online. To make online payment for HND FULL TIME, HND PART TIME, ND PART TIME AND REMEDIAL STUDIES, follow the link through the school website:www.kwarapoly.edu.ng Â and other instructions there.
1. All applications attract a charge of Seven Thousand Five Hundred Naira (N7,500.00)Â exclusive of bank and other charges.
2. All payments for application should be made through ‘College Pay’ using your Debit Card, Master Card, or Prepaid Card.
All applications close onÂ 31st July, 2013.
For Further Information about Kwara State Polytechnic Post Utme Visit http://www.kwarapoly.edu.ng/