Did you choose Kaduna Polytechnic as your first or second choice in Jamb and you scored from 150 and above? congrats because you qualified for the 2013/2014 post UTME screening exercise.
This is we using this medium to inform you that the date of the exam is out on the school website http://www.kadunapolytechnic.edu.ng and will be holding from Monday 26th of August to Friday 6th of September 2013
It was also announced that the post UTME screening will be strictly Computer Based (CBT)
All candidates are advice to submit all online application which started on 25th July to close on 6th September 2013 by 12:00midnight
Below are the methods of Application
You are to pay the sum of two thousand naira only (N2, 000)
Banks to pay:
- UBA Plc, Account number-1007591881
- First Bank Plc, Account number-2011278085
- Union Bank Plc, Account number-0020396977
- Mainstreet Bank, Account number-6500256647
- Eco Bank, Account number-4212002602
- KADPOLY Microfinance Bank Nig Ltd, Account number-030300858
After payment visit the school http://www.kadunapolytechnic.edu.ng and complete your Post UTME application form online
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SCREENING EXERCISE
Candidates are advised to bring along the following on the day of the examination:
1. Original JAMB Registration Slip,
2. Original JAMB Score Result, and
3. POST UTME Registration Slip
TIME AND VENUE OF EXAM
Time: 7:00am – 5:00pm Daily
Venue: Main Campus, Tudun Wada, Kaduna
NOTE: The Registrar Zayyana Ibrahim Kukasheka Advised candidates register only on Kaduna Polytechnic Website and not any other Website, please.
And also candidates are advised to supply correct information on the portal as they will be responsible for any personal errors made during registration.