To Whom It May Concern, are you qualified for senior teaching staff if yes then you need to scroll down and read this article on Job At Federal University Wukari (FUWUKARI)
According to the university’s official site applications are invited and below are departments to apply in
The Federal University Wukari, Taraba State is one of the twelve newly established Federal Universities in Nigeria. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill vacancies in the following Departments of the University for Teaching Staff.
- FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE AND LIFE SCIENCES
|S/N||DEPARTMENTS||RANKProfessor, Reader/Associate Professor and Senior Lecturer.|
|i.||Department of Nutrition & Dietetics|
|ii.||Department of Hospitality Management & Tourism|
|iii.||Department of Agric Economics & Extension|
|iv.||Department of Food Science & Technology|
|v.||Department of Soil Science & Land Resources Management|
|vi.||Department of Crop Production & Protection|
|vii.||Department of Forestry & Wild Life Management|
|viii.||Department of Fisheries & Aquaculture|
|ix.||Department of Animal Production & Health|
- FACULTY OF PURE AND APPLIED SCIENCES
|i||Department of Biochemistry||Professor, Reader/Associate Professor and Senior Lecturer.|
|ii||Department of Chemical Sciences|
|iii||Department of Biological Sciences|
|iv||Department of Microbiology|
|v||Department of Computer Science|
|vi||Department of Pure & Applied Physics|
|Vii.||Department of Mathematics/Statistics|
DETAILS OF QUALIFICATIONS:
(a) Professor (CONUASS 7)
Candidates should possess a Ph.D. degree from a recognized University with at least ten (10) years teaching, research and administrative experience in a tertiary institution. Candidates must possess demonstrable competence to provide academic leadership. Candidates must also be specialist in core areas of departmental fields of study with evidence of scholarly publications in both local and international reputable learned journals, plus membership of relevant professional bodies where required.
(b) Reader/Associate Professor (CONUASS 6)
Qualifications are as stated for professor but with at least eight (8) years teaching, research and administrative experience in a tertiary institution. Candidates must have evidence of scholarly publications in both local and international reputable learned journals, plus membership of relevant professional bodies where required.
(c) Senior Lecturer (CONUASS 5)
Qualifications are same as (b) above but with at least six (6) years teaching, research and administrative experience in a tertiary institution. Candidates must have evidence of eight (8) scholarly publications in both local and international reputable learned journals, plus membership of relevant professional bodies where required.
- All Candidates must possess NYSC Discharge Certificate or Exemption Certificate or Certificate of Exclusion where applicable
- Salaries and Allowances attached to the various vacancies are the same with the approved Salary scheme for Federal Universities in Nigeria.
- Candidates who are awaiting results may not be considered and need not apply.
- Computer literacy is required for all cadres.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Candidates should forward two (2) hard copies of the following two documents.
- Word processed (not handwritten) application indicating position and qualification applied for.
- Detailed Curriculum Vitae and copies of relevant credentials.
All documents should be addressed to:
Federal University, Wukari
P.M.B 1020 Wukari,
The Curriculum Vitae should, among other information include the following in this order:
(i) Full Name (Surname first in capital letters).
(ii) Place & Date of Birth.
(iii) Nationality, State of Origin & Local Government Area.
(iv) Present Postal Address/GSM Numbers/E-mail Address.
(v) Marital Status.
(vi) Educational Institutions attended with Dates.
(vii) Academic Qualifications obtained with Dates.
(viii) Professional Qualifications obtained with Institutions and Dates.
(ix) Work Experience including full details of former and present post(s).
(x) Full details of teaching and research experience, service to the nation and immediate community where applicable.
(xi) List of Publications where applicable.
(xii) Honours/Distinctions; Extra-Curricular Activities.
(xiii) Position applied for.
(xiv) Names and addresses of three Referees/References.
- Candidates should forward their applications in an envelope with the position applied for clearly indicated on the left-hand corner.
- Candidates should also request three Referees to forward their reference letters under separate covers to the Registrar, Federal University Wukari. The referees should also be requested to indicate the candidate’s name, position applied for on the left hand corner of the mailing envelop.
- Hard copies of the applications and supporting documents must reach the Federal University Wukari through the address stipulated above.
Please note that only Candidates who submit both hard copies of their applications and supporting documents within six weeks of this advert will be considered.
Mr. Thomas Magaji Gangumi
Federal University Wukari