All the candidates applying for Postgraduate Programme must know how to use the following tabs before any application.
Tab (1): This tab allows first time application for new user, on this tab you are to enter all the required fields and click the submit button. After clicking on the submit button, log on into your email box to kickstart your application with the new username and password provided for you.
Tab (2): To request for new password, this applies to all the applicants that logged on before on the old portal and those applicants that lost their password. Enter all the required fields and then proceed to your email box to retrieve the new password generated.
NOTE: ensure that you enter valid email address you can access.
Tab (3): This allows you to access the main application form using the username and password provided from either tab (1) or tab (2) above.
After having successfully accessed the application form, you are required to enter all the necessary information including the following:-
Note: Download Documents to be filled by you and upload in the portal
– Upload scanned passport sized photograph (the photograph must be well scanned, less than 100kb and in JPG format)
– Extra Application form (click here to download document)
– Referee letter (document size 500kb) (click here to download document)
– Credentials (all the relevant information required for the admission such as (NYSC Certificate/Exemption or Exclusion letter, Masters Certificate, Bsc Certificate, Postgraduate Diploma, HND, ND, O’Level results, Local Govt. Identification Letter and Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age.) Scanned copy credentials in .pdf format not more than 700kb. Note: you can use Microsoft word/power point insert all scanned credentials in a document and then save it as pdf format.
– PhD applicants should attach their research proposal, of not more than 2000 words to their credentials.
Click the final submission preview button to confirm all the entries as well as the uploaded documents. To proceed to payment gateway click final submission button, Warning: clicking on this button would deny you access to any further modifications.
A payment information page will be generated for you to enter FUTMinna College pay window.
Payment is done through Debit Card (MasterCard – Most preferred) or Verve and Interswitch mag stripe.
Enter ATM Debit card details (Card number, expiry date, CVV2 i.e. the last 3 digits behind your card, and pin number)
Note: This automatically debits N10, 250.00 (N10, 000.00 for on-line application and N250.00 for bank commission)
If payment is successful, the screen will display all the data you previously entered and a print button to print the payment document.
You also click the acknowledgment slip link to print and complete the online application.
Click here to Apply