Federal University of Agriculture Makurdi FUAM Clearance Process For New Candidate 2014/2015 have been released for new successful candidates who have been admitted into the institution. Although this information came late to our desk but it will be nice we still alert those of you who are still in need of the screening and clearance procedure. All successful candidates of Federal University of Agriculture Makurdi FUAM are by asked to partake in the ongoing screening exercise which begins from today January Monday 12th to Friday 23rd 2015.
For you to know if you are fully eligible for the clearance, all candidates are by asked to confirm their admittion into the Federal University of Agriculture Makurdi FUAM via http://uam.edu.ng/Admissions/Undergraduate/2014-2015-SESSION-ADMISION
Then move on to the school officiaal website http://uam.edu.ng/Academics/Colleges-and-Departments to confirm you have been admitted in your choice of department and to know if you truly meet the admission requirment of the study programme.
Another important document you need to come along with is your JAMB original admission letter from JAMb website which will you have present for clearance process.
Payment of school fees is another important option you don’t have to ignore, so kindly pay your school fees via http://uam.edu.ng/Uampay-Details
The FUAM Admissions Screening Exercise Sessions
i. The screening exercise in the University will commence on Monday, 12th January, 2015 and ends on Friday 23rd January, 2015 at ICT Center, Block A, South-core. Candidates are advised to check the date allocated to their various programmes of study for screening.
ii. Candidates are expected to come along with the following on the Screening Exercise day:
a) Evidence of Payment of Acceptance fee (Payment Slip)
b) A coloured Printout of original Admission Letter from JAMB website
c) Signed copy of Acceptance of Offer of Provisional Admission from the Portal
d) Original and photocopy of Birth Certificate
e) Original and photocopy of O Level certificates/statement of results, NCE and diploma
f) Two copies of passport photograph
g) Certificate of State of Origin from your Local Government (for Nigerians only)
h) Procured unused WAEC and/or NECO scratch card for checking of your O/Level results
Pay your FUAM School Charges/Fees
1. If the Academic Office certifies your certificates and qualifications for the degree programme you are being admitted into, then proceed to the participating banks or use your ATM card to pay your School Charges.
2. After paying the mandatory school charges/fees, proceed to your Department to confirm the courses you will be offering in the first semester.
3. Return to ICT to register online and printout your Student Data form and Registration form. Note that online registration is complete only when you click submit.
PROPOSED SCHEDULE OF FUAM NEWLY ADMITTED STUDENTS SCREENING EXERCISE FOR 2014/2015
|S/N||SCREENING DATES||PROGRAMME||DEPARTMENTAL SCORES|
|1||12/1/2015||BANKING AND FINANCE||132|
|7||14/1/2015||AGRIC MARKETING AND COOPERATIVE||100|
|9||14/1/2015||AGRICULTURAL EXTENSION & COMMUNICATION||73|
|20||19/1/2015||AGRIC. & ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEERING||115|
|27||20/1/2015||INTEGRATED SCIENCE EDUCATION||48|
|28||20/1/2015||MATHS/COMPUTER SCIENCE EDUCATION||92|
|31||20/1/2015||STATISTICS/COMPUTER SCIENCE EDUCATION||79|
|32||21/1/2015||CROP & ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION||78|
|34||21/1/2015||PLANT BREEDING & SEED SCIENCE||73|
|36||21/1/2015||ANIMAL BREEDING & PHYSIOLOGY||76|
|40||22/1/2015||FOREST PRODUCTION AND PRODUCTS||57|
|41||22/1/2015||SOCIAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL FORESTRY||72|
|42||22/1/2015||WILDLIFE AND RANGE MANAGEMENT||56|
|44||22/1/2015||HOME SCIENCE & MANAGEMENT||73|
|45||22/1/2015||NUTRITION AND DIETETICS||21|
Procedure Screening Exercise
- Candidates should purchse NECO and WAEC result checking scratch cards and give the Clearing Officer
- Students who have paid and registered online will present their registration evidence to the Clearing Officers
- Clearing Officers will confirm the results of the candidates using the scratch card from the NECO and WAEC websites and print out a copy.
- The O/Level result printed by the Clearing Officer from WAEC and NECO website will be signed as TRUE CERTIFIED COPY
- Candidates that meet the admission requirements will be approved by the Clearing Officers and copy of the results printed, signed and a file created for the candidate
- Candidates with fake results or results that does not meet the admission requirements of the Department will be rejected
- Each clearing Officer will prints the List of Candidates cleared and rejected every day.
Please Note That: The Venue of the Screening will be in South Core and we will use ICT center, Lecture Rooms 91 and 92 South Core.
For More Information, Support and Inquiries
For any inquiry or support use the following helplines:
- Email support: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone call and text message during working hours only: 08111753334, 08186570255
- Physical contact on campus: ICT HelpDesk, Block B, South-core or ICT HelpDesk, PG School, North-core