We are using this medium to bring you this announcement coming from the university registrar A. I. Okonta on the 2013/2014 university of Nigeria (UNN) Special Preparation Programme in French
He took time to make it clear for candidate by listing the Entry Requirement and Application Procedure
This is to inform the interested candidates that Application Form for ONE YEAR SPECIAL PREPARATORY PROGRAMME IN FRENCH for 2013/2014 academic session is available on the institutions website or portal
Candidates must have the minimum entry requirements for admission into the Department of Foreign Languages and Literary Studies.
(a) SSCE/WASC/NECO/GCE with 5 Credit passes including English Language, one Science subject and three Arts or Social Science subjects, one of which must be Literature in English at ordinary level.
Candidates must also pass the selection interview to be conducted soon. In addition, they must obtain the minimum pass mark in the UTME and UNN Post-UTME for 2014/2015 session, in order to be eligible for consideration.
The required UTME subjects are:
– English Language
– Literature in English,
– Any other two subjects from the Arts or Social Sciences
1. Visit the University of Nigeria website or portal, log in your Phone Number to generate and download a unique Payment Invoice for Application Processing Fee. Take the invoice to any branch of First Bank, Diamond Bank or any other bank on the e-tranzact platform to pay Five thousand naira (N5,000) processing fee. Ensure that the Invoice Number is keyed in appropriately at the bank and obtain a Confirmation Slip containing a Confirmation Number and your Invoice Number.
2. Visit the University of Nigeria website or portal again and input your Phone number, the Confirmation and Invoice numbers, and then complete the Application Form on-line.
3. Application for One year special preparatory programme takes effect from Thursday, September 12, 2013 while Application Form should be submitted to the Admissions Office not later than Friday, September 27, 2013.
4. Candidates should note that any form which is not completed on-line will not be processed and that any extraneous payments will nullify the application.
A. I. Okonta