This is to inform all candidates who have made Adekunle Ajasin University ( AAUA) their First Choice or second choice and scored 180 and above in 2014 UTME that the AAUA Post Utme 2014/2015 application has commenced.
MyeduNigeria Team wish to inform all UTME and Direct Entry candidates who applied for admission into Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko, Ondo State for the 2014/2015 academic session that the AAUA 2014 Post-UTME Screening Exercise will hold from 28th July to 2nd August, 2014 at the e- testing Centre, University campus.
Candidates eligible for the screening are: ·
those who made Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko their choice of University in the 2014/2015 UTME and have scored 180 and above ·
Direct Entry candidates who chose the University and Candidates who did not pick Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko as a choice but scored 180 and above in the 2014/2015 UTME and are interested in admission to Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko.
Payment & Registration Procedure
Candidates are to register online on the University website at www.aaua.edu.ng/putme2014 (the only official website of the University) between 7th and 24th July 2014. Candidates are to pay the sum of Four Thousand naira (N4,000.00) only covering:
· Administrative charges – N2,000.00 ·
On-line Application and results checking – N1,000.00 ·
Sample past questions (online) and other charges N1,000.00 N4,000.00
at any branch of the banks listed below
- Enterprise Bank,
- Keystone Bank,
- Skye Bank,
- Zenith Bank,
- First Bank ,
- Access Bank,
- Wema Bank.
Candidates should note that they are to collect bank-generated receipts at the point of payment, which will contain receipt No and confirmation code for the on-line registration.
Guidelines and Instructions to all Candidates
1. Candidates are requested to log on to www.aaua.edu.ng/putme2014
2. Enter JAMB registration numbers and confirmation codes indicated on the receipts.
3. Preview, confirm, submit and immediately PRINT-OUT an acknowledgment slip
4. Candidates are to come to the Examination Hall with the following: (a) JAMB Registration Slip
(b) Acknowledgement Slip printed out from the University portal.
5. Candidates should download past questions from the University website after payment.
6. Any candidate who fails to participate in the Screening Exercise will not be considered for admission into the University.
7. Please note that online registration for the exercise ends at midnight on Thursday 24th July, 2014.
For further enquiries, please contact PUTME Support Team through the email address: email@example.com
Signed: Bamidele Olotu