This post will guide on how to check the check 2014/2015 NDA Post Graduate Admissions List online and admission instructions for admitted candidates as stated on the Nigerian Defence Academy Website. http://www.nda.edu.ng/
The Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) Kaduna took to its site to publish the Postgraduate admission list of
candidates admitted into her Postgraduate School for the 2014/2015 Session.
INSTRUCTIONS TO ADMITTED CANDIDATES
1. All admitted students for the 2014/2015 Academic Sessions should collect their admission letters
and schedule of fees at the Postgraduate School. NDA old Site, Kaduna with effect from 14 October
2. Students will be screened at the Postgraduate School after which they will commence online
registration of courses.
3. Registration of semester courses will start 14 October 2015 and last for two weeks only. Normal
registration will end on Friday 24 October 2015.
4. Please note that registration will be done online. Each admitted student will be given his/her
username and initial password after screening exercise at the PG School to enable the online
5. Students are expected to register online at their own time within the period and submit printouts
of Course registration Forms to their respective departments during official registration period.
6. Any student who failS to register within the specified period shall pay late registration fees.
7. No students will be allowed to register 3 weeks after the commencement of lectures.
8. First Semester Lectures will start on 27 October 2014.
9. Congratulations to the Successful Candidates.
To check the admission list Online simply CLICK HERE to check if your name is on the list,
Note: the list is on pdf and can be downloaded to your device.