The 2013 National Business and Technical Examination Board (NABTEB) about 4 days ago released its may/June 2013 results online and the results are now available for candidates to check online.
If you sat for 2013 NABTEB exam am guessing you must have gone to a technical school, and this result is very important, as important a SSCE popularly called (WAEC) and the steps below we will show you how to retrieve your result from the website.
HOW TO CHECK YOUR NABTEB 2013 RESULTS
1. Enter your Candidate Identification Number in the space provided e.g. 38001178
2. Select the Type of Examination e.g. MAY/JUN
3. Enter the 4 digits of your Examination Year e.g. 2013
4. Input the Card Serial Number found on the reverse side of your Scratch card.
5. Input the 12-digit (PIN) on your Scratch card eg. 012345678912
6. Click Submit to reveal your results.
7. Print at least two copies of your results for reference purpose.
NOTE: Do not use a card that has already been used for another candidate it will not work.
Candidates can also receive their result via email to do this follow the instruction below its easy!:
Check the ‘Send Results to E-mail’ combo box.
Input a your e-mail address e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org
Click Submit, results will be sent to your email address and also show on the screen for print.
To start checking your result now CLICK HERE to visit NABTEB result checking portal.
if you want help from any MyeduNigaria admin contact 07061113568 we can help you check (charges may apply).