The Lagos State University had finally unveil it’s 2014/2015 screening timetable for newly admitted students. At the the time of the British Colony do you all know that Lagos State University also Known as LASU was the only the State University that was established 1983 and also admits a capacity of over 61, 000 applicants that are enrolled in Undergraduate and Postgraduate Course, Full – Time Programmes and Diploma Programme, I believe now that you have known a little of the existence of Lagos State University, let me hit you all up with the latest information i gathered from the school admission administration management.
Lagos State University Releases 2014/2015 Screening Timetable
Well according to the Lagos State University which states that the screening will commence on the 5th of January 2015 which is few days from now. It will be nice of you to make sure that other applicants/students know about this screening date which is very important to them.
Below are the screening/registration requirements you ought to come along with for the screening exercise which will be stated below one by one but before then, why not click here to download the screening time table into your smart mobile device or your personal system (pc).
- Evidence of Payment of Acceptance Fee
- Original and four (4) photocopies of Credentials
- Original and four (4) photocopies of Birth Certificate
- Eight (8) copies of Passport-sized Photographs
- Original and four (4) photocopies of Jamb Notification of Results – If you don’t have this document, click here to obtain yours
- Original and four (4) photocopies of JAMB Admission Letter (if available) – If you don’t have this, click here to obtain yours
- WAEC/NECO/NABTEB Scratch Card for each of the results presented
- IIVC Clearance Certificate from candidates of Lagos State Origin.