About 2014/2015 Jamb UTME e-Registration and Some Tips


Great Nigerian Student, Great!!!.MyeduNigeria have decided to address the issue of 2014/2015 Jamb UTME e-Registration .  We have been receiving since inquires since last month about the day Jamb 2014/2015  registration form will commence. I know that we all are not happy about the current status of education system in our dear country Nigeria. But we have to keep on pushing just like the way “2baba” said.

Let me make it Clear to everyone: 

The Jamb 2014 E-Registration for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination, JAMB UTME , organizing by the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board, JAMB, for admission into tertiary institutions in Nigeria 2014/2015 academic year HAS commenced

Update:  2014 Jamb Scratch Cards is Out , Try and get yours if Interested

Let me remind us what  Ojerinde said about the 2014 jamb examination. he said that : “We have gone digital in JAMB.” Meaning that the jamb 2014/2015 examination will be totally Computer base test. So we urge all the students that will be writing the exam to enroll in any computer school now to get atleast an idea on how to make use of computer.

It is under MUST that all Candidates would be required to undergo both Computer-Based Testing  this year.

QUICK TIPS FOR PASSING JAMB 2015

: Study your textbooks

: Enroll for offline tutorials

: Register your examination immediately jamb announce the registration

Please Note that MyeduNigeria will never ask you for money for any Examination Malpractice ACT.

Important NOTE:

Are you aware that without a good grade in your Jamb, You will wait for another year, 2015.. But we do not pray for that to happen and also remember that heaven help those that help themselves JAMB  is not a do or die deal , this is what some student think of it .

READ  Jamb 2014 Result Upgrade, Scam Warning- It is Impossible to Upgrade Jamb result

MYEDU Nigeria is here to prove to you that if you made it in your WAEC, the chance of gaining an admission into the higher institution is 80% while the remaining 20% is for your reading and boldness.

If you want to get all latest 2014/2015 Jamb UTME e-Registration  updates , about when the  2014 utme form will be out. Kindly drop your mobile phone number and email  below using the  comment box. or better still join us on facebook or twitter  .

Share  this article with firend, Remember to drop your email and mobile number  using the comment box below for JAMB 2014/2015 UPDATES , Or Bookmark MyeduNigeria JAMB 2014 Category HERE

Update 29th Oct 2013:  Jamb Lunched jamb.org.ng/unifiedtme For Utme 2014 e-Registration

myeduNigeria New NotoficationNew Update:  2014 Jamb Scratch Cards is Out , Try and get yours if Interested


   

112 thoughts on “About 2014/2015 Jamb UTME e-Registration and Some Tips

  1. please, notify me about the registration of 2014/2015 academic year UTME immediately the registration form is out. Thank’s in advance.
    My mobile No. 0815797.

  2. Though,it a little bit infuriated me that this time around Jamb approved only one choice.I hope that will be a blessing in disguise

  3. The jamb does not have enough resourse to conduct computer base test, ask me how or why? The body does not have its own centres but rather makes used higher institution resource, where there not enough computer for everybody, i therefore call for jamb authorities to allowed us to continue with our paper pen test (ppt), that is the reason why asuu, asup, and others are on strike, i meant our institutions are poorly equiped, and inadequate infrastuructures to conduct the cpt jamb exam. In my own opinion ppt jamb exam is the most acceptable test for admission into our higher institutions in nigeria where our education money is eaten by our political leaders.

  4. Pls notify when the registration commence also can someone put english economics lit and govt as utme subjects for economics 08162540

  5. I want to know exact date for the commencement of online registration for 2014 UTME, my fb name is Ogunrinde Sheriff Adebayo and my mobile no is 070300763. Thanks

  6. I want to make jamb dis year,pls God almighty help me out,dis will b my fourth tym in it.Pls pals alwayz keep me posted abt jamb 2014/2015.God bless

  7. pls, I want to ask if dis current impasse between Asuu and Fg persist till next year, will it not disrupt d 2014/2015 jamb examination?

  8. Wat are d waec subjects qrade t0 q0 4 a mass c0mm 0r theatre art, and d subject c0mbinati0n 4 mass c0mm 0r theatre art

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *