About E-Learning Universities of Nigeria?
Today, We will be introducing the first approved E-Learning Universities of Nigeria. Federal Universities E-Learning is an initiative facilitated by the National Universities Commission to widen access to university education to an increasing number of Nigerian students.
Park Associates E-Learning Group supports federal universities and their faculties in delivering e-learning programs.
Park Associates, CNHE, and many other partners employ leading innovations and the best methodologies to give federal universities maximum control and success.
- University of Maiduguri
- University of Uyo
- Usmanu Danfodiyo University
- Open University of Nigeria
Click Here to Check their latest program this year: https://www.federaluniversities.com/bsc-economics-program-1.html
How to Apply:
To apply for admission, please go through the following checklist and get them ready before completing the online application form. You will need to:
Pay the application fee at Zenith Bank (N3000) and visit JAMB website www.jamb.org.ng/elearning
- You have 5 credits (Econs, Maths & Eng. incl)and 180 UTME cut-off mark; (NOUN applicants are exempted from UTME)
- Buy JAMB E-Learning Scratch Card/Voucher at Zenith Bank for N3000
- Visit www.jamb.org.ng/elearning JAMB website
- Enter Zenith Bank Pin number and your 2013 UTME Registration Number in spaces provided on the portal
- Click ‘Sign in’ to access the e-learning application form
- Select the university of your choice (UNIUYO, UDUS, NOUN or UNIMAID)
To apply for admission, you must have scored above the cut off mark in the UTME as specified by the Federal Ministry of Education for the academic year of your application and passed a minimum of 5 credits in SSCE, GCE and NECO.
For NOUN applicants, you are exempted from UTME.
Tuition & Fees 2013-2014
Estimated costs for the 2013-2014 academic year (two semesters of full-time enrollment) Federal Universities E-Learning Program Tuition is N200,000.
There is a non-refundable enrollment fee of N10,000. Students are expected to be technology savvy, however there is a mandatory training on ‘How to Use a Learning Management System’. The training will be online. Below is a breakdown of 2013/14 expenses:
1. Annual Tuition – N200,000
2. Enrolment Fee – N10,000
3. Others fees may apply
For Further information about E-Learning universities of Nigeria Kindly Visit :
Related search terms:
- please in university of uyo e-learning will student be lecture