This is to inform the general public that the board of US EMBASSY Lagos/Abuja Nigeria is currently recruiting interested applicants. The human Resources Office is responsible for providing a full range of personnel services for American and Locally Employed Staff (LES) members.
The HRO is responsible for implementing HR policies and procedures for the American diplomatic Mission Nigeria. The HRO provides guidance on all HR related programs
- Applications that are NOT typewritten and cover letter NOT signed will be automatically disqualified.
- All applicants must have the legal right to work in Nigeria.
- All applicants must state in their application the basis of their legal right to work in Nigeria, e.g. citizenship, residency, work permit etc.
- Applicants not providing this information in their application will not be considered for employment.
- Short-listed applicants will be asked to provide, prior to interview, documentation in support of their legal right to work in Nigeria.
- Please note that applicants selected for a position within the Embassy will be required to go through an Embassy security investigation and medical clearance prior to appointment.
Notice: Employment opportunities which are open only to currently employed Embassy local staff or the family members of Americans assigned to the U.S. Mission in Nigeria are listed on the Embassy’s internal website, available through the U.S. State Department’s OPENNET system.
All Interested family members without OPENNET access may inquire by email to CLOAbuja@state.gov. All others should apply to HRNigeria@state.gov
Kindly download the application Form at http://photos.state.gov/libraries/nigeria/487468/pdfs/DS-174-FILL.pdf
Application DeadLine: 22nd December 2014.