Company Profile: First City Monument Bank FCMB was incorporated as a private limited liability company on April 20, 1982 and granted a banking licence on August 11, 1983. On July 15, 2004, the Bank changed its status from a private limited liability company to a public limited liability company and was listed on the Nigerian Stock Exchange by introduction on December 21, 2004.
The Management Development Programme is an extensive and highly competitive one year programme focused on preparing employees for managerial responsibilities within the Bank.
After going through the learning and development interventions which comprises of classroom and on-the-job trainings, successful candidates will be engaged.
The ideal candidates for the MDP are
1) Candidates with strong educational background with a minimum of Second Class Upper degree in any discipline plus a Masters degree from a reputable internationally recognized Institution.
2) Must possess any of the following professional qualification – ACA, ACCA, CFA
3) Minimum of 4 years relevant work experience in a well structured organization
Why you should join FCMB’s MDP
1) Provides a platform to develop advanced skills and competencies required for peak performance
2) Best practice learning and development training interventions
3) Defined career management plan
4) Unique employee value proposition with focus on ‘Great place to work’ initiative
All interested candidates should Visit http://www.jobs.wfmcentre.com/mdp/mp.php to Apply
Deadline: Ending of March 2013
Best of luck