MyeduNigeria wish to inform the general public that the 2013 Nestle Fresh graduate recruitment is currently going on right now, Kindly follow the below guide to apply
About Company: Nestlé’s objectives are to be recognised as the world leader in Nutrition, Health and Wellness, trusted by all its stakeholders, and to be the reference for financial performance in its industry.
General Requirement :
– Ensure accuracy of customer’s data for entire customer life cycle.
– Ensure accuracy of Sales Force expenses and compliance with company policy.
– Ensure accuracy of posting of Sales Force expenses to appropriate cost centers
– Ensure prompt reimbursement of Sales Force expenses
– Assist Sales Force on prompt reconciliation of Customer account.
– Ensure prompt generation of open accrual credit memo requests for monthly and quarterly Total Trade Spent. (TTT)
– Ensure prompt settlement of planned incentive to customers on monthly and quarterly basis.
– Ensure zero final settlement of all planned incentives at period end.
– Handle customer complaints with the view of ensuring customer satisfaction.
– Disseminate monthly Sales Force expenses budget versus actual to Field Sales Force.
– Disseminate monthly customers statements of account received from Account Receivable.
– Disseminate monthly Sales Bulletin.
-B.Sc or HND with a minimum of second class or upper credit in Sciences or Social Sciences discipline.
-Must have excellent Analytical skills (figures and financial analysis)
– Must be proficient in the use of Office Suite ( especially Ms Excel)
– Must have good Presentation Skills.
-Must be service oriented.
Application Deadline: 30 November 2013
How to apply: