The following guideline below will guide you on How to Apply for 2015/2016 Babcock University Admissions for those who wish further their studies in the institution.
Application Guide and Instructions
Step 1: Visit the institution website.
Step 2: Select undergraduate application or preferred application type.
Step 3: Enter your name (surname & first name), a valid email address & contact number.
Step 4: Create a password and proceed to complete the application form.
If you have created your account already, you will only need to click on the “Returning” tab, and then enter your email address and your chosen password.
Step 4: Provide all required information, upload passport picture, select an exam date and Center, agree to terms and conditions and submit your form.
Step 5: Make your payment by selecting one of the payment methods (Visa, MasterCard, Verve, or at any of the designated banks), and copy your application ID.
1. Undergraduate applicants must attain the age of 16 by December of the Admission year. Underage applicants may be disqualified.
2. All applications without a payment will be invalid and discarded.
3. Candidates may change their Exam Center up to 48 hours before the Babcock POST UTME exam.
4. All admission offers are provisional until all requirements are validated by the office of the Registrar.
Related search terms:
- how do i apply to babcock university without jamb?