As we are getting to the end of the month and getting closer to the 2017 JAMB Registration for candidates who wish to gain admission into the higher institutions this year.
As announced by the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) the registration is scheduled to begin in two weeks and we are guessing the exams will begin sometime in April.
Below are some guidelines to you need to get ready for the upcoming 2017 JAMB Registration.
1. Candidates are expected to have a valid email address. This will be used to create individual profiles on the portal.
2. Candidates 10 fingers will be captured for Biometrics. So get your fingers ready
3. Candidates now have the option of choosing two 1st Degree institution, and any two of ND, NCE or IEI. Candidates can also make their choices to be four IEI or 3 NCE and 1 of ND or Degree.
4. Candidates will also be required to get their O’Level results ready, as they will be uploading these during the registration.
5. There will be no sales of scratch cards for the registration. Mode of payment will be communicated to you soon.
6. Cyber cafés will not be allowed to render services on behalf of JAMB. So please visit ONLY JAMB accredited centres.
7. JAMB will provide simplified steps to ease registration to the public soon. This promises to be a seamless exercise
8. Candidates should please request to have a personal profile created for you. DO NOT allow the centres to use their profiles for you.
9. Candidates now have the option of selecting different exam years and exam type when combining their O’Level results.
10. you can create your 2017 UTME profile on http://www.jamb.org.ng It is a free service.